As a convenience to Levy County voters, the Supervisor of Elections will allow a voter to vote early in the main office of the Supervisor. Voting procedures are the same as on Election Day. Please remember to bring a valid photo and signature ID when coming in to early vote.
Examples of Valid photo and signature ID include:
- Florida Driver’s License.
- Florida ID Card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- United States Passport.
- Debit or Credit card.
- Military ID.
- Student ID.
- Retirement Center ID.
- Neighborhood Association ID.
- Public Assistance ID.
- Veteran Health ID card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06.
- Employee ID card issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the Federal Government, the state, a county, or a municipality.
Early Voting will be offered at the following address throughout the times and dates listed below:
421 S. Court Street
Bronson, FL 32621
Dates to Be Announced for the 2018 Elections at a Later Date